BeerPal Forums | back to Website Comments | Reply To This Topic | Start a New Topic

Potential error with website
Displaying posts #1 to #5 of 5

AuthorMessage
richsbeer

8 posts
Posted Mar 03 2019 at 4:06:02 PM   |
| Reply |

I have been having issues when trying to upload pic of bottles, cans, places, etc. from my phone directly to the website, it stops at 98% complete then errors out. Using IPhone 6. I have also noticed when I do this by pc it uploads quickly to 98% then stops for a period of time which varies from a few seconds to 40 or more seconds before going on to complete status.

Really love the new site, keep up the great work.
Flashpro

3279 posts
Posted Mar 03 2019 at 9:16:21 PM   |
|

Does the photo eventually upload correctly? I know I've had issues where pics taken with my phone have not worked at all. Same with photos on my computer, and the only way I get those to work is to open and save them to a new file. I haven't been able to find the root of the problem.
richsbeer

8 posts
Posted Mar 04 2019 at 8:00:20 AM   |
|

No I usually just retake photo and save to pc and upload via PC. Good luck with it.
cyrenaica

1562 posts
Posted Mar 31 2019 at 10:49:41 AM   |
|

I am having problems as well.....a Windows 10 PC, it tells me that it's complete, but there is an 'ERROR: Internal Server Error' message that comes. I've tried with Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox and I have a TON of pictures to upload
Chopz

714 posts
Posted Apr 04 2019 at 1:31:52 AM   |
|

I am still not getting why all my pics uploads 100%, but only some of them show, other do not show. Says one pic is uploaded, but you cannot see it. That means when I check a brewery, you can see all the beer, but some have a pic and others show blank, and for an OCD person like me... it really sucks :P

Reply To This Topic