BeerPal Forums | back to Beer Events | Reply To This Topic | Start a New Topic

Saint Arnold's brew in Galveston
Displaying posts #1 to #4 of 4

AuthorMessage
Suds McDuff

3025 posts
Posted Jul 03 2013 at 11:02:33 AM   |
| Reply |

Saint Arnold's, "who doesn't do collaborations" has come out to Beerfoot to brew a special one time Ale that will only be available at Beerfoot. For those of you that haven't been down to good 'ol G-Town, Beerfoot which has 32 craft handles and a in-house brewhouse, has had guest brew-masters from No Label, Southern Star & Saint Arnolds come down and brew special one time batches on our 1 barrel system.

Friday July 26th at 6pm is a night you better get your butt to Beerfoot. It’s the release of the special Saint Arnolds brew here at Beerfoot. This special brew features Mosaic hops and is only available at Beerfoot. The Saint Arnold crew, including the brewer, is going to be out for the night to enjoy it, because once it’s gone, even they can’t get any more!

If you missed out on the chance to brew with a brewer from one of Houston's major breweries you have one more chance. Eric Warner himself, Brewmaster of Karbach, former Brewmaster and CEO of Flying Dog and Author of 2 books on Germans Ales, is coming down July 19th to brew a Classic Bavarian Hefeweizen! Come brew with him July 19th and come back a month later for the release party.

[8D]
bluesandbarbq

5554 posts
Posted Jul 05 2013 at 1:15:35 PM   |
|

Wish I could Bro. Will be on vacation but headed opposite direction. Might get to raise a toast to you with another BeerPal or two that day.
Suds McDuff

3025 posts
Posted Jul 06 2013 at 10:14:34 AM   |
|

quote: Originally posted by bluesandbarbq

Wish I could Bro. Will be on vacation but headed opposite direction. Might get to raise a toast to you with another BeerPal or two that day.

cheers Lou!

[8D][8D]
Suds McDuff

3025 posts
Posted Jul 26 2013 at 10:55:07 AM   |
|

I know we don't have many members down this way, but the tapping is tonight!

This beer was custom brewed by Houston's own Saint Arnold Brewing Company and features Mosaic hops.
Only available at Beerfoot. Quite a few people from Saint Arnold will be there so come enjoy this delicious one time brew!

[8D]

Reply To This Topic