BeerPal Forums | back to Poll Discussion | Reply To This Topic | Start a New Topic

Poll: Favorite US Brewery Round III
Displaying posts #1 to #7 of 7

AuthorMessage
Clash

2028 posts
Posted Aug 11 2012 at 3:38:59 AM   |
| Reply |

Of the following US breweries which is your favorite? (Round 3)

-Bells
-Dogfish Head
-New Glarus
-Sierra Nevada
-Stone
-I've only had one or none of these options

I added "I've only had one or none of these options" so anyone who can't compare the beers of these breweries can still vote without skewing the results.

I was waiting on a tie breaker so I could only have 4 but it never happened. So Stone and Bells tied in 4th place both advance. From here the top 2 go to the finals! Same drill, which is your favorite of these choices?
heemer77

1761 posts
Posted Aug 11 2012 at 10:47:06 AM   |
|

New Glarus again for me.

Bells a close second.

DFH is outclassed in this grouping. [}:)]
mattfungus

827 posts
Posted Aug 11 2012 at 11:56:36 PM   |
|

bells and ng for me. It's a toss up. It depends on best beer (bells two hearted and hopslam), and best selection (ng)
Clash

2028 posts
Posted Aug 12 2012 at 5:33:21 PM   |
|

I've stuck to Stone throughout the polls. Maybe I am biased because Stone was sort of responsible for me wanting to explore beer when I first had it in 2001.

I do deduct some points for the attempt at Belgian styles, big time hit or miss with those IMO.
fargingbastige6

3573 posts
Posted Aug 13 2012 at 9:26:33 AM   |
|

Stone.
kinger

2714 posts
Posted Aug 13 2012 at 6:16:52 PM   |
|

Bells - regionally available, which kicks New Glarus immediately out of contention, solid portfolio with a wide spectrum of ales and lagers.

DFH just doesn't stack up, only a handful of beers I repeatedly seek.

Sierra Nevada is a very close 2nd, but Bells gets the nod due to their incredible stout selections.

Stone - can't remember the last Stone product I bought, they make dam fine beers but I think I'm just over them with all of the other choices in the beer aisle.
Clash

2028 posts
Posted Aug 25 2012 at 7:51:29 PM   |
|

Please get in final votes tonight, I'm hoping to end the poll around midnight EST but right now there is a tie [^]

Reply To This Topic