BeerPal Forums | back to Beer Events | Reply To This Topic | Start a New Topic

The Great NorthWest Invasion
Displaying posts #16 to #30 of 41 | Jump to page
   < Previous Page   Next Page >    Last Page >>

  AuthorMessage
Phishpond417

1676 posts
Posted Dec 27 2012 at 4:37:07 PM   |
0
| Reply |

Only weeks away until Slowrunner and his group of Merry Pranksters invade Portlandia. Not long after that, Pfoxyjohn and Blue Lou will be jetting across the country to do the same.

I am stoked!!

Who's going to follow suit? Plenty of PDX for everyone.
bluesandbarbq

5554 posts
Posted Jan 17 2013 at 1:16:33 PM   |
0
|

quote: Originally posted by slowrunner77

Landing in just over 25 hours!!!


I expect a FULL report Sir. Don't tire Phishpond out please. [;)][:D]
pfoxyjohn

748 posts
Posted Jan 17 2013 at 4:02:00 PM   |
0
|

quote: : Originally posted by slowrunner77

Landing in just over 25 hours!!!

Best of luck to our adventurous advance team and scouting party. Sorry we couldn't carry out the mission together, but battle plans call for a prolonged, sustained invasion. A successful operation just might depend on your abilities to weaken defenses and diminish resistance. Hope to embark on future campaigns together in other theatres of operation. Godspeed!
Phishpond417

1676 posts
Posted Jan 17 2013 at 5:12:55 PM   |
0
|

Sending the family back to the Midwest tomorrow evening and then getting set up for round 2. We're ready for you Chris!
slowrunner77

4237 posts
Posted Jan 17 2013 at 8:53:45 PM   |
0
|

25 minutes left of work - for the next 3+ weeks!! Of course, it ain't gonna be one big party (hip rebuild part 2), but STILL. Silver lining. Next day of work is 2/12.
slowrunner77

4237 posts
Posted Jan 17 2013 at 8:55:13 PM   |
0
|

Take off, hoser. You had your chance. I'm drinking it aaaaaaaaalllllll!!! Mwa ha ha ha haaaa!
[img]http://foodandwinehedonist.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hoser-murderbongcom.jpg[/img]
quote: Originally posted by bluesandbarbq

quote: quote: Originally posted by slowrunner77

Landing in just over 25 hours!!!


I expect a FULL report Sir. Don't tire Phishpond out please. [;)][:D]
bluesandbarbq

5554 posts
Posted Jan 18 2013 at 8:38:13 AM   |
0
|

quote: quote: Originally posted by pfoxyjohn

quote: quote: quote: : Originally posted by slowrunner77

Landing in just over 25 hours!!!

Best of luck to our adventurous advance team and scouting party. Sorry we couldn't carry out the mission together, but battle plans call for a prolonged, sustained invasion. A successful operation just might depend on your abilities to weaken defenses and diminish resistance. Hope to embark on future campaigns together in other theatres of operation. Godspeed!


Remember, the early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
mattfungus

827 posts
Posted Jan 18 2013 at 5:30:49 PM   |
0
|

I envy you hosers. Out here is 'Sconsin its dipping down to below zero. If you leave your beer outside with da cap off, you can up da proof.
Phishpond417

1676 posts
Posted Jan 19 2013 at 12:17:08 PM   |
0
|

Night Juan....


Slowrunner doesn't mess around![8D]
Flashpro

3304 posts
Posted Jan 19 2013 at 12:31:06 PM   |
0
|

Don't drink Portland dry! I'll be making my way downtown at some point today.
Gezatron

518 posts
Posted Jan 19 2013 at 3:42:44 PM   |
0
|

My eldest is running a fever today. :-( Otherwise I would have been on the first bus/train down. Have fun guys!
slowrunner77

4237 posts
Posted Jan 21 2013 at 8:54:17 PM   |
0
|

quote: Originally posted by Gezatron

My eldest is running a fever today. :-( Otherwise I would have been on the first bus/train down. Have fun guys!

Next time for sure!
Flashpro

3304 posts
Posted Jan 22 2013 at 10:27:45 AM   |
0
|

It was nice to meet Chris and his crew. Not to mention a little place called The Commons [8D]
bluesandbarbq

5554 posts
Posted Jan 22 2013 at 1:25:36 PM   |
0
|

quote: Originally posted by Flashpro

It was nice to meet Chris and his crew. Not to mention a little place called The Commons [8D]


Your ass better be there Feb. 1 weekend also. [:)]

SUE awaits you.
Phishpond417

1676 posts
Posted Jan 25 2013 at 12:37:29 PM   |
0
|

Finally, my brain is not feeling beer-battered. My liver isn't sore. I'm 95% recovered from Slowrunner and Co's visit. Which means we are less than a week away from Mista Pfista and The Don Louis's arrival in PDX. Bring it on mofos!
bluesandbarbq

5554 posts
Posted Jan 25 2013 at 12:53:20 PM   |
0
|

Mista Pfista, I like that. [:)]

Love The Don Louis moniker. [8D]

For future reference, my minions shall call me The Don Louis.

Phish: you will be familiar with the word "char" by the end of next weekend. So will Mista Pfista.


Displaying posts #16 to #30 of 41 | Jump to page
   < Previous Page   Next Page >


Reply To This Topic